Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mistake or Miracle?

So we had something quite eventful happen today...nothing like keeping all of us on our toes! I went over to our house to watch our kitchen counters go in. Upon arriving, I realized that they weren't the counters I ordered!! Ahh! Two years ago, these would have been one of my first choices for counter tops, but last year I fell in love with another counter top that was going to help bring in just a touch of that lovely rustic feeling and complete my kitchen. 


Everyone quickly investigated to find out where and how this all went wrong and it turned out to be a small, one-word mistake on both ends of the transaction. I could have had them uninstall the counters and bring me the ones I ordered, but at half off I decided to keep them:) Will I regret this someday? Maybe, but in the end, they're just counter tops and this is just a house. "Someday" none of this will matter at all.






Our six-seater counter.




Appliances are going in very soon!




I brought over a bar stool to try with it...
what do you think?!



No comments:

Post a Comment