Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's All Coming Together...

It has been so long since I've had even a moment to post about our most recent building updates that I don't even know where to start! I could write about the lack of sleep, wrong paint color choices, the paint store screwing up our paint color choices, the fun additions, the cabinets coming in, my wallpaper dilemma, my many area rug purchases and returns, my lack of time to work on my Craigslist projects, or how fun it is to see so many ideas coming to fruition. Instead, since I'm completely exhausted right now, I think my best option is to just let the pictures tell the story. Enjoy!!




You may have noticed that the red door is gone.
New color choice coming soon!




Driveway is in and a small portion of our area is seeded.





I love my "chunky" pillars!





Fun, stamped concrete.




Who's coming over for some hot dogs?!




The side patio.




Sophie and Sydney's room:
the wrong color.




This is NOT a Floridian condo!






 Ahh, much better.





Cate's room. It looked WAY brighter in person.
TOO bright in fact, so we repainted (and when I
say "we", I mean Alan and my Dad:).




Yes, much softer and lovely.





Fortunately, we got one room right. 
Unfortunately, Carson doesn't like it:)




A fun board and batten wall.




What it looks like finished.




My master tile...choosing the grout color.




Here is what it looked like before grout.




My master bath cabinet with tile.





I love that the kitchen now has cabinets!!




Our peninsula!





Still loving my fireplace!





Painted doors waiting to be hung.




The kids' bath.

Thanks for looking! The finished project
will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment